22 August 2010

Conversations project

I'm currently doing internship at Frinton Press (helping their wrapping paper project) and got a chance to do another project with them. The project is drawing collaborative post cards with Benjamin Phillips, who draws nice pictures.

He's from Brighton and I've seen him a couple of time at some events.
I could choose an artist working with me by myself so I chose him.

In the project 'Conversations', I draw a picture first and then pass it to him, he draws another image on top of my image, he draws second one and then I draw on top of it, repeat those.
The theme is Predator & Prey. I take Prey with blue, and Ben takes Predator with orange.

find more on Frinton Press blog.
frintonpress.blogspot.com

Below are the drawings.

They will be screen-printed.







No comments:

Post a Comment